Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,863
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    Hi guys,

    Well, I have a brand new Altec 3000H Tweeter that I got from stock when I worked at Altec Service, and there's a fellow who wants to buy it from me. The problem is, I don't know what to ask for it.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks for your help!
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd W. White View Post
    Hi guys,

    Well, I have a brand new Altec 3000H Tweeter that I got from stock when I worked at Altec Service, and there's a fellow who wants to buy it from me. The problem is, I don't know what to ask for it.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks for your help!
    Have you checked past ebay auctions? They typically sell well. A pair is usually better, but NOS is certainly in your favor. Sorry, I can't help with any specifics........ I just don't retain the info long enough.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    Hi Todd, This pair was just recently on eBay but that auction was for a pair.


    PAIR OF ALTEC 3000 3000G SUPER TWEETERS HORNS 16 OHMS - eBay (item 130361656341 end time Jan-31-10 18:09:15 PST)

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    Wow,
    Get as much as you can!
    Are frams still available?
    Did these sound good at all?
    Ron

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonSSS View Post
    Wow,
    Get as much as you can!
    Are frams still available?
    Did these sound good at all?
    Ron
    MicroMike out in California is supposed to be the only person that can do it. The diaphragms are not field replaceable, and were originally from a microphone.

    Todd has contact info on the web site.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,863
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Value of an Altec 3000H Tweeter?

    WOW!

    I've got another one (green) with the bracket, as I recall, but not sure it works. I'm going to see Bill next week to take some pictures for the website, and I'll have him sweep them both.

    Sure could use the money right now...

    Amazing!
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.